Series : ANSI SS 40 /SS 50 / SS 60 / SS 80 / SS 100 etc.
Materal : SS 304
Packing : 5M/PCS or 10 FT/PCS Or as your require.
Delivery time : around 35 wworking days.
|Product name||Transmission Standard Roller Chain|
|Shot Peening ,Tempering Oiling ,Nickel-plated
Grease, zince plated, Heat Treatment ,Stain proofing
Carburizing ,Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue ,Quenching
|Product application||Industry machine,Agriculture, mining, metallurgy,
petrochemical industry, lifting
and transportation and other industries
Series A, Series B, Heavy Duty
Stainless steel and carbon steel
Any sea port or airport in China
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Chain, Plastic Bag, Color Box, Wooden Case. or OEM
|Double pitch Series
|We also carry out OEM according to your requirements|
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment|
Can an industrial chain be retrofitted to an existing conveyor system?
Yes, an industrial chain can be retrofitted to an existing conveyor system in many cases. Retrofitting involves replacing the existing conveyor belt or alternative power transmission system with an industrial chain to improve performance, increase load capacity, or meet specific application requirements. Here are the key considerations for retrofitting an industrial chain:
- System compatibility: Before retrofitting, it is essential to evaluate the compatibility of the existing conveyor system with an industrial chain. Consider factors such as the structure, design, and components of the conveyor system to ensure proper fit and functionality.
- Chain selection: Choose an industrial chain that is suitable for the specific application requirements and aligns with the load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions of the conveyor system. Consider factors such as chain type, pitch, material, and lubrication requirements.
- Drive system adaptation: Retrofitting an industrial chain may require adjustments to the drive system of the conveyor. This may involve replacing the existing drive components or modifying the drive mechanism to accommodate the chain drive.
- Installation and alignment: Proper installation and alignment of the industrial chain are crucial for optimal performance. Ensure that the chain is tensioned correctly, aligned with the sprockets, and properly lubricated.
- Maintenance and monitoring: Implement a maintenance plan to regularly inspect and lubricate the industrial chain. Monitor the chain’s performance, including tension, wear, and any signs of failure, to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Safety considerations: Retrofitting an industrial chain requires adherence to safety standards and guidelines. Ensure that the retrofitting process does not compromise the safety of personnel or the integrity of the conveyor system.
It is recommended to consult with an experienced engineer or conveyor system specialist when retrofitting an industrial chain to an existing conveyor system. They can provide expert advice, conduct a thorough assessment, and ensure a successful retrofit that improves the performance and reliability of the conveyor system.
What is the load capacity of an industrial chain?
An industrial chain’s load capacity refers to the maximum amount of weight or force it can safely withstand without experiencing failure or damage. The load capacity of an industrial chain depends on several factors, including its design, construction, material, and size.
Industrial chains are engineered and manufactured to handle a wide range of load capacities, from light-duty applications to heavy-duty industrial operations. The load capacity of a specific industrial chain is typically provided by the manufacturer and can be found in product specifications or technical documentation.
The load capacity of an industrial chain is influenced by various factors, such as:
- Chain Type and Size: Different chain types, such as roller chains, silent chains, or engineering steel chains, have varying load capacities. Additionally, the size or pitch of the chain also affects its load capacity, with larger chains generally having higher load capacities.
- Chain Material and Construction: The material used to construct the chain, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, or alloy steel, affects its strength and load-bearing capacity. The chain’s construction, including the number and arrangement of links, also plays a role in determining its load capacity.
- Operating Conditions: The environment in which the industrial chain operates, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals or corrosive substances, can impact its load capacity. Extreme conditions may require special chains with higher load ratings.
- Application Requirements: The specific application and the forces involved, such as tension, shock loads, or dynamic forces, need to be considered when determining the appropriate load capacity of an industrial chain.
To ensure the safe and efficient operation of an industrial chain, it is crucial to select a chain with an appropriate load capacity for the intended application. Exceeding the recommended load capacity can lead to premature wear, chain failure, or safety hazards. Consulting the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines, as well as engineering calculations, can help determine the suitable load capacity for a given industrial chain.
What materials are commonly used in industrial chains?
Industrial chains are constructed using various materials to meet specific application requirements. The choice of material depends on factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, corrosion resistance, and temperature resistance. Here are some commonly used materials in industrial chains:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is widely used in industrial chains due to its strength, durability, and affordability. It offers good resistance to wear and can handle moderate loads in standard operating conditions.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steels are alloyed with other elements to enhance their mechanical properties, such as increased strength, hardness, and wear resistance. Alloy steel chains are commonly used in heavy-duty applications where higher load capacities and greater toughness are required.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel chains are highly corrosion-resistant and are suitable for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high temperatures is a concern. They offer excellent durability and can withstand harsh environments, making them ideal for industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine applications.
- Plastic: Plastic chains, typically made from engineering-grade polymers such as acetal or nylon, are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and offer low friction. They are often used in applications where reduced noise, lubrication-free operation, and resistance to chemicals or moisture are desired.
- Specialty Alloys: In specific industries or applications with extreme conditions, specialty alloys such as stainless steel alloys, nickel alloys, or heat-resistant alloys may be used to provide exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, or temperature resistance.
It’s important to consider the material compatibility with the environment, load requirements, and other factors when selecting an industrial chain for a particular application. Consulting with manufacturers or industry experts can help determine the most suitable material for specific industrial chain needs.
editor by CX 2023-07-20