With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Pitch||Dimension||Lateral Corner||Standard Measured Length (mm)||Measured Quantity||Tensile Strength (KN)||Weight (Kg/m)|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Certificate:||SGS and ISO Standard|
What are the factors to consider when selecting the pitch of an industrial chain?
The pitch of an industrial chain refers to the distance between adjacent pins or rollers on the chain. When selecting the pitch of an industrial chain, several factors should be considered:
- Load requirements: The pitch of the chain should be selected based on the expected load that the chain will need to carry. Higher loads typically require larger pitch sizes to ensure sufficient strength and durability.
- Speed of operation: The chain’s pitch should be chosen based on the speed at which the chain will be operating. Higher speeds may require smaller pitch sizes to maintain smooth and efficient operation.
- Space limitations: The available space for the chain system should be considered when selecting the pitch. Smaller pitch sizes can accommodate tighter spaces, while larger pitch sizes may be suitable for applications with more ample space.
- Application requirements: The specific requirements of the application should be taken into account. Factors such as the type of load being transported, the operating environment (temperature, moisture, etc.), and any special considerations (e.g., noise reduction, corrosion resistance) can influence the pitch selection.
- Chain compatibility: It is essential to ensure that the selected chain pitch is compatible with the sprockets or gears used in the system. The chain and sprocket/gear pitch should match to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission.
- Service life expectations: Consideration should be given to the desired service life of the chain. In applications with high-cycle operations or demanding conditions, selecting a chain with a smaller pitch size or a specialized design may be necessary to enhance longevity.
By carefully considering the load requirements, speed of operation, space limitations, application requirements, chain compatibility, and service life expectations, one can select the appropriate pitch size for an industrial chain that ensures optimal performance and reliability.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for an industrial chain?
Selecting the right lubricant for an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its smooth operation, reduce wear, and extend its lifespan. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing the appropriate lubricant:
1. Chain type: Different types of industrial chains may have specific lubrication requirements. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations or technical specifications to determine the compatible lubricant.
2. Operating conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants like dust or chemicals. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific conditions and provide adequate protection.
3. Load and speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the chain system. High loads or high speeds may require lubricants with enhanced film strength and viscosity to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
4. Lubricant properties: Look for lubricants with properties such as high viscosity index, good thermal stability, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and water resistance. These properties contribute to better lubrication and protection.
5. Lubrication method: Consider the lubrication method available for the chain system, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or oil bath lubrication. Ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with the chosen lubrication method.
6. Maintenance schedule: Assess the maintenance intervals and frequency of lubrication. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting performance, reducing the frequency of relubrication and maintenance requirements.
7. Environmental impact: Take into account any environmental regulations or considerations when selecting a lubricant. Choose environmentally friendly options, such as biodegradable or low-toxicity lubricants, if required.
Consult with lubricant suppliers or industry experts for specific recommendations based on your application and chain system requirements. They can provide valuable insights and help you select the most suitable lubricant to optimize the performance and longevity of your industrial chain.
What are the different types of industrial chains?
Industrial chains are available in various types, each designed to suit specific applications and requirements. Here are some common types of industrial chains:
- Roller chains: Roller chains are the most common type of industrial chains. They consist of a series of interconnected rollers that engage with the sprockets to transmit power and facilitate the movement of materials.
- Conveyor chains: Conveyor chains are specifically designed for use in conveyor systems. They have attachments or slats that allow them to carry materials or products along a horizontal or inclined path.
- Leaf chains: Leaf chains are made up of interlocking plates or links that provide high tensile strength and resistance to fatigue. They are commonly used in applications that require heavy lifting or load-bearing capabilities.
- Wire mesh chains: Wire mesh chains are composed of interconnected wire mesh links. They are often used in applications that involve high-temperature environments, such as oven conveyors or drying processes.
- Bucket elevator chains: Bucket elevator chains are designed for vertical lifting applications, typically used in industries such as agriculture, mining, and construction. They feature buckets that carry materials as they move upward.
- Precision chains: Precision chains are engineered to provide precise positioning and accurate movement. They are commonly used in applications such as robotics, automation, and CNC machinery.
- Specialty chains: Specialty chains are designed for specific applications and industries. Examples include agricultural chains, escalator chains, drag chains, and many more.
Each type of industrial chain has its unique design features, materials, and applications. The selection of the appropriate chain type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific operational requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-12