Stainless Steel Transmission Chain, Stainless Steel Roller Chain, Stainless Steel Conveyor chain, Stainless steel chains for bottle conveyor line which is used on bottle filling conveyor lines, other standard ss chain or special ss chain(SS304 chains, SS316 chains, SS316L chains, SS conveyor chains, SS304 conveyor chain, SS316 conveyor chain) all available
We have special technolodgy to arrange more hardness on SS chains plate as per the request of famous chains factory in Europe
We have many OEM chain factory customer from Europe and our stainless steel chain quality is similar to the A quality in the world
We are professional supplier of chains:
1. Bicycle chain: 408, 410, 415
2. Motorcycle chain: 04C, 25H, 06C, T3, 270H, 415H, 420, 420L, 425, 428, 428H, 520,
3. ASA roller chain: 35, 40, 41, 50, 60, 60H, 80, 80H, 100, 120, 140, 160, 200, 240
4. Chain (British standard): 05-B, 06-B, 08-B, 10-B, 12-B, 16-B, 20-B, 24-B, 28-B,
32-B, 40-B (Catalog)
5. Large pitch chains: 100, 100H, 120, 120H, 140, 140H, 160, 160H, 180, 200, 240
6. Extend-pitch precision roller chain: 208A, 208B, 210A, 210B, 212A, 212B, 216A,
216B, 220A, 220B, 224A, 224B, 228B, 232B
7. Roller chains for beer buntline conveyor: CK-70S, CK-100S, CK-100SA, CK-100SC, CK-133XA,
CK-140X, CK-140XA, CK-150X, CK-150S, CK-154X, CK-155X, CK-155XA, CK-160X, CK-160XA, CK-160XB, CK-160XC, CK-165X, CK-165XA, CK-169, CK-180X, CK-180XA, CK-200S, CW-102, CW-127
8. Implement roller chains for conveyors: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, CA550, CA555, CA620
9. Multi strand sizes available; Up to 5 strands, for select size standard attachment
10. Chains from 04b~16b are with spring clips, others are riveted; Cottered design
Is available for size 80 to 240
11. Stainless steel chain and nickel plated chains is available; Special design also available
(i. E., oven conveyor) and we can produce as per material your requests, usually stainless steel chain material is SS304, if you need SS316 or SS316L etc. It is available too
Our conveyor chains are as following items:
Short pitch, double pitch conveyor roller chain:
1)European standard short pitch roller conveyor accessories: A1 – WSK2
2)European Standard Short Pitch Hollow Pin Chains and accessories: 08BHP – 12BHP
3)European standard short pitch bending roller conveyor: 08BSB, 10BSB, 4)12BSB
4)European standard double pitch conveyor chain: C208B – C232BL
5)American Standard Short pitch conveyor chain attachments: A1 – WSK2
6)American Standard Short Pitch Hollow Pin Chain: 40HP – 80HP
7)American Standard short pitch bending roller conveyor: 35SB – 80SB
8)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller: C2040 – C2162H
9)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller attachment: A1 – WSK2
10)American standard double pitch hollow pin chain: C2040HP – C2082HP
11)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller scoliosis: C2040SB, C2050SB, C2060SB
12)American standard double pitch conveyor roller Plastic Large: C2042D – C2102HD
13)American Standard controllable beat conveyor (speed chain): C2030VR – C2080VR
14)American Standard side-mounted conveyor roller (short pitch double pitch): 40PSR – 100PSR; C2040PSR – C2100PRS
15)American Standard overhead plastic roller conveyor chains (short pitch, double pitch and long pitch): 40TR – 100TR; C2040TR – C2100TR
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Dedicated Specia|
What are the design considerations for a long-span industrial chain conveyor?
Designing a long-span industrial chain conveyor requires careful consideration of several factors to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Here are some key design considerations:
- Chain selection: Choose a chain that is specifically designed for long-span conveyors. Consider factors such as chain strength, wear resistance, and fatigue resistance to handle the load and stress over the extended distance.
- Tensioning system: Implement an effective tensioning system to maintain proper tension in the chain throughout the conveyor’s length. This helps prevent chain slack and ensures smooth operation.
- Support structure: The support structure should be robust and capable of handling the weight of the conveyor and the conveyed materials over the long span. Consider factors such as the material used, structural design, and stability.
- Drive system: The drive system should be appropriately sized and positioned to ensure consistent and efficient power transmission along the entire length of the conveyor. Consider factors such as motor power, gear ratio, and drive unit placement.
- Guiding system: Implement an effective guiding system to keep the chain aligned and prevent deviation or misalignment. This helps ensure smooth and reliable operation, especially over long distances.
- Material handling: Consider the characteristics of the conveyed material, such as size, weight, and flow rate, to determine the appropriate design features such as conveyor width, chain speed, and loading/unloading mechanisms.
- Safety features: Incorporate necessary safety features such as emergency stops, guards, and interlocks to ensure operator safety and prevent accidents.
- Maintenance access: Design the conveyor with easy access points for maintenance and inspection. This allows for routine maintenance tasks, such as chain lubrication and cleaning, to be performed efficiently.
- Environmental conditions: Consider the environmental factors that may impact the conveyor’s performance, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants. Choose materials and components that can withstand these conditions.
- Compliance with regulations: Ensure that the design of the long-span industrial chain conveyor complies with relevant safety and industry regulations.
By carefully considering these design considerations, a long-span industrial chain conveyor can be designed to meet the specific requirements of the application, providing reliable and efficient material handling over extended distances.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for an industrial chain?
Selecting the right lubricant for an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its smooth operation, reduce wear, and extend its lifespan. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing the appropriate lubricant:
1. Chain type: Different types of industrial chains may have specific lubrication requirements. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations or technical specifications to determine the compatible lubricant.
2. Operating conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants like dust or chemicals. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific conditions and provide adequate protection.
3. Load and speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the chain system. High loads or high speeds may require lubricants with enhanced film strength and viscosity to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
4. Lubricant properties: Look for lubricants with properties such as high viscosity index, good thermal stability, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and water resistance. These properties contribute to better lubrication and protection.
5. Lubrication method: Consider the lubrication method available for the chain system, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or oil bath lubrication. Ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with the chosen lubrication method.
6. Maintenance schedule: Assess the maintenance intervals and frequency of lubrication. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting performance, reducing the frequency of relubrication and maintenance requirements.
7. Environmental impact: Take into account any environmental regulations or considerations when selecting a lubricant. Choose environmentally friendly options, such as biodegradable or low-toxicity lubricants, if required.
Consult with lubricant suppliers or industry experts for specific recommendations based on your application and chain system requirements. They can provide valuable insights and help you select the most suitable lubricant to optimize the performance and longevity of your industrial chain.
What are the maintenance requirements for an industrial chain?
Maintaining an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its optimal performance and extend its lifespan. Here are some key maintenance requirements for industrial chains:
- Cleaning: Regularly clean the industrial chain to remove dirt, debris, and contaminants that can cause friction and wear. Use a suitable solvent or cleaning agent recommended by the chain manufacturer.
- Lubrication: Apply the appropriate lubricant to the chain according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and helps prevent corrosion. Regularly inspect the lubrication levels and replenish as needed.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the tension of the industrial chain regularly. Ensure it is within the recommended range specified by the manufacturer. Improper tension can lead to excessive wear, reduced performance, and increased stress on the chain components.
- Alignment: Verify that the industrial chain is properly aligned with the sprockets or pulleys. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and premature failure. Adjust the alignment as necessary.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the industrial chain for signs of wear, corrosion, damaged links, or other abnormalities. Look for elongation, bent or broken links, and excessive wear on the sprockets. Replace any worn or damaged components promptly.
- Environment: Consider the environmental conditions in which the industrial chain operates. Protect the chain from excessive moisture, extreme temperatures, and corrosive substances. Implement appropriate measures such as covers, guards, or coatings to safeguard the chain.
- Documentation: Keep records of maintenance activities, including lubrication schedules, tension adjustments, inspections, and any repairs or replacements. This documentation helps track the chain’s history and aids in future maintenance planning.
Following these maintenance requirements will help ensure the reliability, efficiency, and longevity of the industrial chain. It is important to refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for specific maintenance procedures and intervals for your particular chain type and application.
editor by CX 2023-09-04