Conveyor Chains For Steel Mill:
Chain No.: P500, P500F1, P650, P625, P1000
Pitch: 500mm, 650mm, 625mm, 1000mm.
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Structure (For Chain):||Roller Chain|
What are the benefits of using stainless steel industrial chains?
Stainless steel industrial chains offer several advantages compared to traditional chains made from other materials. Here are the key benefits of using stainless steel chains:
1. Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion and oxidation, making it ideal for applications in humid or corrosive environments. It can withstand exposure to water, chemicals, and various corrosive substances without rusting or deteriorating.
2. Durability and longevity: Stainless steel chains have excellent durability and a long lifespan. They can withstand heavy loads, high temperatures, and frequent cycling without significant wear or fatigue. This reduces the need for frequent replacements, resulting in cost savings over time.
3. Strength and reliability: Stainless steel has high tensile strength and resistance to breakage. It provides reliable performance and can handle heavy-duty applications where strength and reliability are crucial.
4. Hygiene and cleanliness: Stainless steel chains are hygienic and easy to clean. They are non-porous, making them resistant to bacterial growth and contamination. This makes them suitable for industries with strict hygiene requirements, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare.
5. Temperature resistance: Stainless steel has excellent temperature resistance, allowing it to maintain its mechanical properties even in extreme temperature conditions. It can withstand both high and low temperatures without deformation or loss of performance.
6. Aesthetic appeal: Stainless steel chains have a polished and attractive appearance, making them suitable for applications where aesthetics matter, such as architectural or decorative purposes.
7. Versatility: Stainless steel chains are available in various sizes, configurations, and types to suit different applications. They can be found in a wide range of industries, including food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, automotive, and more.
8. Easy maintenance: Stainless steel chains require minimal maintenance. They do not require regular lubrication and are easy to clean, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
In summary, using stainless steel industrial chains provides the advantages of corrosion resistance, durability, strength, hygiene, temperature resistance, aesthetic appeal, versatility, and easy maintenance. These benefits make stainless steel chains a preferred choice in industries where reliability, longevity, and performance are crucial.
What are the environmental considerations when using an industrial chain?
When using an industrial chain, there are several environmental considerations to take into account:
1. Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the chain is important not only for its performance but also for environmental reasons. Using environmentally-friendly lubricants can help minimize the impact on the environment, especially in applications where there is a risk of lubricant leakage or contamination.
2. Material Selection: Choosing the right materials for the chain and its components is crucial. Opting for materials that are resistant to corrosion and wear can extend the chain’s lifespan and reduce the need for frequent replacements, thus minimizing waste.
3. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the chain can help identify any potential issues early on, preventing unexpected failures and reducing the environmental impact of unplanned downtime and repairs.
4. Noise and Vibration: Industrial chains can generate noise and vibrations during operation, which may have environmental implications, especially in noise-sensitive areas or where worker comfort is a priority. Implementing measures to minimize noise and vibration, such as proper lubrication, chain tensioning, and damping systems, can help mitigate these effects.
5. Waste Management: Proper disposal and recycling of worn-out or damaged chain components are important to minimize the environmental impact. Recycling programs or partnering with responsible waste management companies can ensure that discarded chain components are properly handled and disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
By considering these environmental factors and implementing appropriate measures, the use of industrial chains can be made more sustainable and environmentally responsible.
How is an industrial chain different from a regular chain?
An industrial chain differs from a regular chain in terms of its design, construction, and intended application. Here are some key differences:
- Strength and Durability: Industrial chains are specifically designed to handle heavy loads and withstand harsh operating conditions in industrial settings. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure strength and durability.
- Precision Engineering: Industrial chains are engineered with precision to meet specific performance requirements. They are manufactured to strict tolerances, ensuring precise fit and proper engagement with sprockets, resulting in reliable and efficient power transmission.
- Specialized Designs: Industrial chains come in a variety of specialized designs to accommodate different applications. They may feature specific link shapes, roller configurations, or surface treatments tailored to meet the unique needs of various industries, such as conveying, lifting, or power transmission.
- Lubrication Requirements: Industrial chains often require regular lubrication to minimize friction and wear. They may incorporate lubrication systems or be designed to accommodate external lubrication methods to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Application Focus: Regular chains are commonly used for lighter-duty applications such as securing objects or supporting light loads. Industrial chains, on the other hand, are designed for heavy-duty industrial applications, including machinery, conveyors, mining equipment, and other demanding environments where high load capacity and reliability are crucial.
- Industry Standards and Regulations: Industrial chains are often subject to specific industry standards and regulations to ensure their performance, safety, and compatibility with machinery and equipment used in industrial settings.
Overall, the key distinction lies in the industrial chain’s robustness, precision engineering, specialized designs, and suitability for heavy-duty industrial applications, setting it apart from regular chains commonly used in lighter-duty tasks.
editor by CX 2023-09-05