With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
How do you determine the expected lifespan of an industrial chain?
The expected lifespan of an industrial chain can vary depending on various factors. Here's how you can determine the expected lifespan of an industrial chain:
- Manufacturer’s specifications: Start by referring to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for the industrial chain. Manufacturers often provide information about the estimated lifespan based on the chain’s design, material, and intended use.
- Operating conditions: Evaluate the operating conditions in which the industrial chain will be used. Factors such as temperature, humidity, exposure to chemicals or abrasive materials, and load conditions can significantly impact the chain’s lifespan. Consider whether the chain will be subject to heavy loads, frequent starts and stops, or continuous operation.
- Maintenance practices: Proper maintenance is essential for prolonging the lifespan of an industrial chain. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance procedures, including regular cleaning, lubrication, and inspection. Neglecting maintenance can lead to premature wear and reduce the chain’s lifespan.
- Chain wear monitoring: Implement a chain wear monitoring program to track the condition of the chain over time. This can involve measuring the elongation of the chain, inspecting for signs of wear, and conducting regular maintenance checks. By monitoring wear, you can anticipate when the chain may need replacement.
- Application-specific factors: Consider any unique factors related to the specific application. This may include factors like shock loads, vibration, misalignment, or exposure to extreme conditions. These factors can accelerate wear and impact the chain’s lifespan.
- Historical data and experience: Drawing from historical data and experience with similar applications can provide insights into the expected lifespan of the industrial chain. If there are past records of chain performance in similar operating conditions, they can serve as a reference point.
It's important to note that determining the exact lifespan of an industrial chain is challenging as it depends on various factors. Regular monitoring, proper maintenance, and adherence to recommended operating conditions can help maximize the chain's lifespan.
What are the industry standards and regulations for industrial chains?
There are several industry standards and regulations that govern the design, manufacturing, and use of industrial chains. These standards ensure safety, reliability, and performance consistency across different applications. Here are some prominent standards and regulations related to industrial chains:
– ISO 606: This standard specifies the design and dimensions of metric series roller chains used in industrial applications. It provides guidelines for chain pitch, roller diameter, and plate dimensions.
– ANSI/ASME B29.1: This American National Standard covers the design, dimensions, and interchangeability requirements for roller chains, including single, multiple, and double-pitch chains.
– ISO 10823: This standard focuses on the measurement and assessment of chain elongation during operation. It provides guidelines for evaluating the wear and elongation of roller chains.
– OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration): OSHA sets safety standards and regulations to ensure a safe working environment. While it doesn’t specifically address industrial chains, it covers general machine guarding requirements that are applicable to chain-driven machinery.
– Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC): This European directive outlines the essential health and safety requirements for machinery and equipment. It covers aspects such as design, construction, and use of machinery, including industrial chains.
It’s important for manufacturers and users of industrial chains to be aware of these standards and regulations and ensure compliance. Adhering to these standards helps ensure the safety, reliability, and proper functioning of industrial chain systems in various industries.
How do you properly tension an industrial chain?
Tensioning an industrial chain is a critical step to ensure its proper functioning and longevity. Here are the steps to properly tension an industrial chain:
- 1. Check the manufacturer’s specifications: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines or technical documentation to determine the recommended tension range for your specific industrial chain.
- 2. Identify the tensioning points: Locate the appropriate tensioning points on the industrial chain system. These are typically found near the chain’s drive sprocket or pulley.
- 3. Loosen the tensioning device: If there is an existing tensioning device, such as an adjusting bolt or tensioning screw, loosen it to create slack in the chain.
- 4. Apply tension: Apply tension to the chain by either moving the tensioning device or adjusting the position of the chain’s drive sprocket or pulley. The goal is to remove any slack in the chain while maintaining it within the recommended tension range.
- 5. Verify tension: Once the tension is applied, check the tension using a tensioning tool or by applying a moderate force to the chain at a midpoint between the sprockets. The chain should have a slight amount of deflection but should not sag or be excessively tight.
- 6. Lock the tensioning device: Once the proper tension is achieved, secure the tensioning device in place to maintain the tension. This may involve tightening the adjusting bolt or screw or using a locking mechanism specific to your tensioning device.
- 7. Recheck and readjust: After a period of operation, recheck the chain’s tension to ensure it remains within the recommended range. If necessary, make further adjustments to maintain proper tension.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for tensioning procedures specific to your industrial chain. Proper tensioning ensures optimal performance, reduces wear and elongation, and prevents excessive stress on the chain and its components.
editor by CX 2023-08-09