|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How do you prevent corrosion in industrial chains?
Preventing corrosion in industrial chains is essential to ensure their longevity and performance. Here are several measures that can be taken to prevent corrosion:
1. Material selection: Choose corrosion-resistant materials for the chain components. Stainless steel, specifically austenitic stainless steel grades, is highly resistant to corrosion and is commonly used in corrosive environments.
2. Coatings and surface treatments: Apply protective coatings or surface treatments to the chain components. These coatings can include zinc plating, galvanizing, chrome plating, or specialized corrosion-resistant coatings. These coatings create a barrier between the chain and the corrosive environment, preventing direct contact and inhibiting corrosion.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in preventing corrosion. Lubricants create a protective film on the chain surface, reducing friction and preventing moisture and contaminants from reaching the metal. Use lubricants specifically designed for corrosion protection.
4. Regular cleaning and maintenance: Regularly clean and inspect the chains to remove any accumulated dirt, debris, or corrosive substances. Use appropriate cleaning agents and methods recommended for the specific chain material.
5. Environmental control: Control the environmental conditions to minimize exposure to corrosive elements. This can include implementing proper ventilation, reducing humidity levels, or installing protective barriers to shield the chains from direct contact with corrosive substances.
6. Proper storage: Store the chains in a clean, dry, and well-ventilated area to prevent exposure to moisture and corrosive agents. Use appropriate storage methods such as hanging or storing in containers to avoid contact with the ground or other potentially corrosive surfaces.
7. Regular inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the chains to detect any signs of corrosion or damage early. This allows for timely maintenance or replacement before the corrosion progresses and affects the chain’s performance.
8. Follow manufacturer’s guidelines: Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the specific chain type and application. They may provide additional instructions on preventing corrosion and maintaining the chain’s integrity.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of corrosion in industrial chains and ensure their long-term reliability and performance.
How do you calculate the required length of an industrial chain?
Calculating the required length of an industrial chain involves considering several factors such as the distance between sprockets, the number of chain links, and any additional allowances for tensioning and adjustment. Here is a step-by-step process to calculate the required chain length:
- Measure the Center-to-Center Distance: Measure the distance between the center of the drive sprocket and the center of the driven sprocket. This is the center-to-center distance or pitch length.
- Determine the Number of Chain Links: Determine the number of chain links required by dividing the center-to-center distance by the pitch or the distance between adjacent chain pins.
- Add Allowances: Add allowances to account for tensioning and adjustment. The specific allowances depend on the type of industrial chain and the application requirements. Typically, an additional one or two links are added to accommodate tensioning and ensure proper chain engagement.
- Calculate the Total Chain Length: Multiply the number of chain links by the pitch or distance between adjacent chain pins. This will give you the total chain length required.
It’s important to note that industrial chains are often sold in standard lengths or in increments of a certain number of chain links. In such cases, you may need to select the nearest standard chain length that meets your calculated requirements.
It is recommended to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines, technical specifications, or engineering resources for accurate and specific calculations based on the type and size of the industrial chain being used.
What are the different types of industrial chains?
Industrial chains are available in various types, each designed to suit specific applications and requirements. Here are some common types of industrial chains:
- Roller chains: Roller chains are the most common type of industrial chains. They consist of a series of interconnected rollers that engage with the sprockets to transmit power and facilitate the movement of materials.
- Conveyor chains: Conveyor chains are specifically designed for use in conveyor systems. They have attachments or slats that allow them to carry materials or products along a horizontal or inclined path.
- Leaf chains: Leaf chains are made up of interlocking plates or links that provide high tensile strength and resistance to fatigue. They are commonly used in applications that require heavy lifting or load-bearing capabilities.
- Wire mesh chains: Wire mesh chains are composed of interconnected wire mesh links. They are often used in applications that involve high-temperature environments, such as oven conveyors or drying processes.
- Bucket elevator chains: Bucket elevator chains are designed for vertical lifting applications, typically used in industries such as agriculture, mining, and construction. They feature buckets that carry materials as they move upward.
- Precision chains: Precision chains are engineered to provide precise positioning and accurate movement. They are commonly used in applications such as robotics, automation, and CNC machinery.
- Specialty chains: Specialty chains are designed for specific applications and industries. Examples include agricultural chains, escalator chains, drag chains, and many more.
Each type of industrial chain has its unique design features, materials, and applications. The selection of the appropriate chain type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific operational requirements.
editor by CX 2023-08-30