Vision Group is 1 of the largest manufacturers of Driving Chain, Conveyor Chain, Motorcycle Chain, Hoisting Chain, Agriculture Chain, Stainless Steel Chain, Dropped Forged Rivetless Chain, Long Pitch Conveyor Chain and so on.
GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
ISO9001: 2000 and ISO1400: 2004.
|Product name||Transmission Standard Roller Chain|
|Shot Peening ,Tempering Oiling ,Nickel-plated
Grease, zince plated, Heat Treatment ,Stain proofing
Carburizing ,Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue ,Quenching
|Product application||Industry machine,Agriculture, mining, metallurgy,
petrochemical industry, lifting
and transportation and other industries
Series A, Series B, Heavy Duty
Stainless steel and carbon steel
Any sea port or airport in China
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Chain, Plastic Bag, Color Box, Wooden Case. or OEM
|Double pitch Series
|We also carry out OEM according to your requirements|
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
How do you ensure proper tensioning and alignment of an industrial chain drive?
Proper tensioning and alignment of an industrial chain drive are crucial for optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the system. Here are the steps to ensure correct tensioning and alignment:
1. Determine the manufacturer's recommended tension for the specific industrial chain being used. This information can usually be found in the chain drive system documentation or provided by the manufacturer.
2. Measure the current tension of the chain using a tension measuring tool or gauge. This is typically done by applying a known force to a specific point on the chain and measuring the elongation or deflection.
3. Compare the measured tension with the recommended tension. If the measured tension is lower, the chain needs to be tensioned, while if it is higher, the tension needs to be reduced.
4. Adjust the tension by either increasing or decreasing the slack in the chain. This is usually done by adjusting the position of the chain tensioner or by altering the position of the chain drive components, such as the motor or sprockets.
5. Repeat the tension measurement and adjustment process until the recommended tension is achieved. It is important to ensure the tension is evenly distributed across the chain.
1. Check the alignment of the chain drive components, including the motor, sprockets, and shafts. Misalignment can cause excessive wear, noise, and reduced efficiency.
2. Use alignment tools, such as laser alignment devices or straight edges, to assess the alignment of the components. The goal is to ensure that the chain runs parallel to the sprockets and that the sprockets are properly aligned with each other.
3. Make adjustments to correct any misalignment. This may involve shimming or repositioning the components to achieve proper alignment.
4. Verify the alignment by observing the chain's movement and its interaction with the sprockets during operation. The chain should run smoothly without excessive vibration, noise, or rubbing against the sprocket teeth.
5. Regularly monitor the tension and alignment of the industrial chain drive and make necessary adjustments as part of the routine maintenance program.
Proper tensioning and alignment help minimize chain wear, reduce the risk of premature failure, and ensure smooth and efficient operation of the industrial chain drive system.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for an industrial chain?
Selecting the right lubricant for an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its smooth operation, reduce wear, and extend its lifespan. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing the appropriate lubricant:
1. Chain type: Different types of industrial chains may have specific lubrication requirements. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations or technical specifications to determine the compatible lubricant.
2. Operating conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants like dust or chemicals. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific conditions and provide adequate protection.
3. Load and speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the chain system. High loads or high speeds may require lubricants with enhanced film strength and viscosity to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
4. Lubricant properties: Look for lubricants with properties such as high viscosity index, good thermal stability, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and water resistance. These properties contribute to better lubrication and protection.
5. Lubrication method: Consider the lubrication method available for the chain system, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or oil bath lubrication. Ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with the chosen lubrication method.
6. Maintenance schedule: Assess the maintenance intervals and frequency of lubrication. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting performance, reducing the frequency of relubrication and maintenance requirements.
7. Environmental impact: Take into account any environmental regulations or considerations when selecting a lubricant. Choose environmentally friendly options, such as biodegradable or low-toxicity lubricants, if required.
Consult with lubricant suppliers or industry experts for specific recommendations based on your application and chain system requirements. They can provide valuable insights and help you select the most suitable lubricant to optimize the performance and longevity of your industrial chain.
How can you prevent industrial chain failures?
Preventing industrial chain failures requires proactive maintenance and proper care. Here are some key steps to prevent chain failures:
- Regular Inspection: Conduct regular inspections of the chain, sprockets, and other components to identify signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect for proper lubrication and tension as well.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the chain to reduce friction, wear, and corrosion. Use the recommended lubricant and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication intervals.
- Tension Adjustment: Maintain proper chain tension to prevent excessive slack or tightness. Improper tension can cause accelerated wear and premature failure. Refer to the manufacturer’s specifications for correct tensioning procedures.
- Sprocket Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the sprockets to prevent excessive wear on the chain. Misalignment can lead to uneven loading and premature failure. Align sprockets according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Replacement of Worn Components: Monitor the chain for signs of wear and replace worn components, such as chains, sprockets, and bearings, promptly. Continuing to operate with worn components can lead to chain failure and potential damage to the machinery.
- Proper Storage: Store spare chains and components in a clean and dry environment to prevent corrosion and damage. Protect them from exposure to moisture, chemicals, and contaminants.
- Training and Education: Ensure that operators and maintenance personnel are trained in proper chain handling, installation, and maintenance techniques. Knowledgeable personnel can identify potential issues and take appropriate preventive measures.
By following these preventive measures, the risk of industrial chain failures can be significantly reduced. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn components are critical for ensuring the reliable operation and longevity of the industrial chain.
editor by CX 2023-09-18