Finish: Zinc Plated Place of Origin:ZheJiang , China
Brand Name:WDL Model Number: Steel chain
Structure:Welded Chain Function: for lifting
Standard or Nonstandard:Standard Size: 3/32″-1″
Surface treatment: White Zinc Plated Usage:Dragging, safety, general use
Color: White Packing:Gunny Bag, Bucket, Reel, Iron Drums
1, sack/gunny bag with pallet
2, PVC bag with pallet
3, plastic bucket with pallet
4, wood case
5, iron drum
6, plastic reel with carton
7, other packages as customized
HangZhou Haobo Imp & Exp Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and trader, located in HangZhou, China, the famous Logistics capital of China. Our company are specialized in rigging, lifting tools, hardware, hand tools, including all kind of chains, clips, Shackles, turnbuckles, snap hooks, Hammers, chisels, nails, etc. Our products are mainly exported to Europe, North America,South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East,Africa etc.
We take CUSTOMER SATISFACTION as the goal, following the “equal and mutual benefit” principle to ensure the quality continuously and have established a CHINAMFG business relationship with many customers all over the world.
We sincerely welcome friends to negotiate with us and seek cooperation for mutual development.
1,Professinal galvanized link chain factory;
2,Full sets of production lines;
3,Quality Test Equipment;
4,Perfect After-sales Service;
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain, General Use|
How does lubrication affect the performance of an industrial chain?
Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of an industrial chain. It provides a protective layer between the moving components of the chain, reducing friction and wear. Here are the key ways in which lubrication affects the performance of an industrial chain:
- Friction reduction: Lubrication creates a lubricating film that reduces friction between the chain’s pins, bushings, and rollers. This minimizes the resistance to movement and allows the chain to operate smoothly, reducing energy consumption and preventing excessive heat generation.
- Wear prevention: Lubrication forms a protective barrier that prevents direct metal-to-metal contact between the chain’s components. This reduces wear and extends the chain’s service life, minimizing the need for frequent replacements and costly downtime.
- Corrosion protection: Lubricants can have anti-corrosion additives that protect the chain from rust and corrosion caused by moisture, chemicals, or environmental factors. This is particularly important in applications exposed to harsh or corrosive environments.
- Noise reduction: Proper lubrication reduces the noise generated by the chain’s movement by minimizing metal-to-metal contact and damping vibrations. This is crucial in applications where noise levels need to be controlled, such as in residential areas or noise-sensitive environments.
- Temperature control: Lubrication helps dissipate heat generated during chain operation, preventing overheating and potential damage to the chain. It also provides thermal stability, allowing the chain to maintain its performance even in high-temperature environments.
- Contamination resistance: Lubrication helps repel and flush away contaminants such as dirt, dust, and debris that can accumulate on the chain. By keeping the chain clean, lubrication reduces the risk of abrasive wear and blockages that can hinder the chain’s operation.
Proper lubrication selection and maintenance are critical to ensure optimal performance and longevity of an industrial chain. It is important to follow the manufacturer's recommendations regarding lubrication intervals, lubricant type, and application methods to achieve the best results.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for an industrial chain?
Selecting the right lubricant for an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its smooth operation, reduce wear, and extend its lifespan. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing the appropriate lubricant:
1. Chain type: Different types of industrial chains may have specific lubrication requirements. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations or technical specifications to determine the compatible lubricant.
2. Operating conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants like dust or chemicals. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific conditions and provide adequate protection.
3. Load and speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the chain system. High loads or high speeds may require lubricants with enhanced film strength and viscosity to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
4. Lubricant properties: Look for lubricants with properties such as high viscosity index, good thermal stability, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and water resistance. These properties contribute to better lubrication and protection.
5. Lubrication method: Consider the lubrication method available for the chain system, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or oil bath lubrication. Ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with the chosen lubrication method.
6. Maintenance schedule: Assess the maintenance intervals and frequency of lubrication. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting performance, reducing the frequency of relubrication and maintenance requirements.
7. Environmental impact: Take into account any environmental regulations or considerations when selecting a lubricant. Choose environmentally friendly options, such as biodegradable or low-toxicity lubricants, if required.
Consult with lubricant suppliers or industry experts for specific recommendations based on your application and chain system requirements. They can provide valuable insights and help you select the most suitable lubricant to optimize the performance and longevity of your industrial chain.
What is an industrial chain and what is its purpose?
An industrial chain, also known as an industrial conveyor chain, is a mechanical device used in various industries for the purpose of conveying or transferring materials or products from one point to another within a production or manufacturing process.
Industrial chains are typically made up of a series of interconnected links, which can be composed of metal, plastic, or other materials depending on the application requirements. These links form a continuous loop that moves materials along the chain’s path.
The primary purpose of an industrial chain is to facilitate the smooth and efficient movement of materials or products within a production system. They are designed to withstand heavy loads, resist wear and corrosion, and operate reliably in demanding industrial environments.
Industrial chains find applications in various industries such as automotive, food and beverage, packaging, mining, agriculture, and many others. They are used in a wide range of processes including assembly lines, material handling systems, conveying systems, and production equipment.
By utilizing an industrial chain, manufacturers can achieve increased productivity, improved workflow, and streamlined operations. The chain’s ability to transport materials or products allows for efficient material flow, reduced manual handling, and enhanced automation.
Overall, the purpose of an industrial chain is to enable the smooth and efficient movement of materials or products, contributing to the overall effectiveness and productivity of industrial processes.
editor by CX 2023-10-19