Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
How do you prevent corrosion in industrial chains?
Preventing corrosion in industrial chains is essential to ensure their longevity and performance. Here are several measures that can be taken to prevent corrosion:
1. Material selection: Choose corrosion-resistant materials for the chain components. Stainless steel, specifically austenitic stainless steel grades, is highly resistant to corrosion and is commonly used in corrosive environments.
2. Coatings and surface treatments: Apply protective coatings or surface treatments to the chain components. These coatings can include zinc plating, galvanizing, chrome plating, or specialized corrosion-resistant coatings. These coatings create a barrier between the chain and the corrosive environment, preventing direct contact and inhibiting corrosion.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in preventing corrosion. Lubricants create a protective film on the chain surface, reducing friction and preventing moisture and contaminants from reaching the metal. Use lubricants specifically designed for corrosion protection.
4. Regular cleaning and maintenance: Regularly clean and inspect the chains to remove any accumulated dirt, debris, or corrosive substances. Use appropriate cleaning agents and methods recommended for the specific chain material.
5. Environmental control: Control the environmental conditions to minimize exposure to corrosive elements. This can include implementing proper ventilation, reducing humidity levels, or installing protective barriers to shield the chains from direct contact with corrosive substances.
6. Proper storage: Store the chains in a clean, dry, and well-ventilated area to prevent exposure to moisture and corrosive agents. Use appropriate storage methods such as hanging or storing in containers to avoid contact with the ground or other potentially corrosive surfaces.
7. Regular inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the chains to detect any signs of corrosion or damage early. This allows for timely maintenance or replacement before the corrosion progresses and affects the chain’s performance.
8. Follow manufacturer’s guidelines: Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the specific chain type and application. They may provide additional instructions on preventing corrosion and maintaining the chain’s integrity.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of corrosion in industrial chains and ensure their long-term reliability and performance.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with industrial chains?
Working with industrial chains involves potential hazards, and it is important to follow proper safety precautions to prevent accidents and injuries. Here are some safety guidelines to consider:
- Training and Familiarization: Ensure that workers are properly trained in handling industrial chains, including understanding the risks involved and knowing how to operate, maintain, and inspect them correctly.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Wear appropriate PPE, such as safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed shoes, to protect against potential hazards, including flying debris, pinch points, and sharp edges.
- Equipment Inspection: Regularly inspect the industrial chain, sprockets, and other related equipment for any signs of damage, wear, or misalignment. If any issues are found, repair or replace the components before using the chain.
- Proper Installation: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for proper installation of the industrial chain, including correct tensioning, alignment, and lubrication. Ensure that the chain is securely attached and that all connections and fasteners are properly tightened.
- Safe Operating Procedures: Adhere to safe operating procedures when using machinery or equipment with industrial chains. Avoid operating the machinery at excessive speeds or overloading the chain beyond its recommended capacity.
- Lockout/Tagout: When performing maintenance or repairs on machinery with industrial chains, follow lockout/tagout procedures to ensure the equipment is de-energized and cannot be accidentally started.
- Avoid Loose Clothing and Jewelry: Do not wear loose clothing, jewelry, or any other items that can get caught in the chain or machinery, posing a risk of entanglement.
- Emergency Stop Devices: Ensure that emergency stop devices are easily accessible and functional to quickly halt the machinery in case of an emergency or entanglement.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance program to inspect and maintain industrial chains, including lubrication, tensioning, and replacing worn or damaged components.
It is crucial to consult and follow all relevant safety regulations and guidelines specific to your industry and location. Additionally, fostering a safety-conscious work environment, providing proper training and supervision, and promoting a culture of safety awareness among workers can contribute to the prevention of accidents and injuries when working with industrial chains.
How do you select the right industrial chain for a specific application?
Selecting the right industrial chain for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the steps to guide you in the selection process:
- Identify the application requirements: Understand the specific needs of your application, such as load capacity, speed, operating environment, and desired functionality.
- Determine the chain type: Based on the application requirements, choose the appropriate chain type, such as roller chains, conveyor chains, leaf chains, or specialty chains.
- Consider chain material: Evaluate the compatibility of the chain material with the operating environment, including factors like corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Evaluate chain strength: Determine the required chain strength based on the anticipated loads and forces encountered in the application. Consider factors such as shock loads, tension, and fatigue resistance.
- Calculate chain length: Calculate the required chain length by considering the distance between sprockets, the desired tension, and any adjustments required for installation and maintenance.
- Check for specific features: Determine if any specific features are necessary for the application, such as self-lubricating capabilities, noise reduction, or specialized attachments.
- Consult manufacturer guidelines: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the selected chain type to ensure it meets the required standards and specifications.
- Consider maintenance and serviceability: Evaluate the chain’s maintenance requirements and ease of servicing to ensure it can be properly maintained throughout its lifespan.
- Verify compatibility: Confirm the compatibility of the selected industrial chain with the accompanying sprockets, gears, or other components to ensure proper engagement and operation.
- Consider cost-effectiveness: Assess the overall cost-effectiveness of the chain, considering factors such as initial cost, maintenance expenses, and expected lifespan.
By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of your application, you can select the right industrial chain that meets your operational needs and ensures reliable and efficient performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-07