DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement handle is often extra to circuit to manage the decent velocity on the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank just after the first operating of your power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required immediately after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve might be presented if necessary. Also a pressure compen sated flow handle might be added towards the circuit to manage the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for that different pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank following the original running on the energy unit.
6. Oil altering is needed after the preliminary 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment each and every 3000 hrs.