Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI security, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Perspective all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are extremely reliable and are manufactured using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a range of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and eventually reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightcast aluminium china weight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest benchmarks of safeguard demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial markets. They are the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic gear of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a even surface without sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with challenging – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or projects which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the structure of the enclosures, they can be used for projects involving temperature as the cases make an excellent warmth sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in an array of applications such as for example: