Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress safeguard than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures can be their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Watch all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are highly reliable and are created using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a variety of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, rendering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of tough aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are designed to meet the highest requirements of safeguard demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted type is vibra done for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with tough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally used for transportation, insulation likewise in industrial and residential development for wall cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are suitable for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or jobs which are subject to weather. As a result of engineering of the enclosures, they can also be utilized for assignments involving heat as the conditions make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide variety of applications such as: