Drive Roller Conveyor Leaf Hollow Pin Industrial Chain Elevator Silent Hoisting Pintle Cast Stainless Steel Duplex Engineering Drag Link Agricultural Escalator
Click on the picture to get the latest quotation
|transmission chain (Driving Chain)||Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (A Series)(1,2,3)||04C-1 06C-1-2-3 085-1-2-3 08A-1-2-3 10A-1-2-3 12A-1-2-3 16A-1-2-3 20A-1-2-3 24A-1-2-3 28A-1-2-3 32A-1-2-3 40A-1-2-3 48A-1-2-3|
|25 35 35-2 35-3 -2 40-3 50 50-2-50-3 60 60-2 60-3 80 80-2 80-3 100 100-2 100-3 120 120-2 120-3 140 140-2 160 160-2 -2 240|
|Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (B Series)(1,2,3)||06B-1-2-3 06B-1-2-3 08B-1-2-3 10B-1-2-3 12B-1-2-3 16B-1-2-3 20B-1-2-3 24B-1-2-3 28B-1-2-3 32B-1-2-3 40B-1-2-3 48B-1-2-3 56B-1-2-3 64B-1-2-3 72B-1-2-3|
|Heavy Duty Series Roller Chain(1,2)||08AH-1 10AH-1 12AH-1-2-3 16AH-1-2-3 20AH-1-2-3 24AH-1-2-3 28AH-1-2-3 32AH-1-2-3 40AH-1-2-3|
|Side Bow Chain||40SB 43SB 50SB 60SB 63SB 80SB 08BSB 08BSBY1 10BSB 12BSB C2050SB|
|Motorcycle Chain||410 415 415H 420 420H 428 428H 520 520H 525 525H 530 530H 630 630H|
|Engine Mechanism Chain (Timing Chain)||CL04|
|Self-Lubrication Roller Chain||08BSLR 10BSLR 12BSLR 16BSLR 40SLR 50SLR 60SLR 80SLR|
|Double Pitch Transmission Chain||208A 208B 210A 210B 212A 212B 216A 216B 220A 220B|
|2040 2050 2060 2080 2100|
|Bush Chain||P15F-B P20-B P25-B P25F1-B P30F2-B P36-B P40-B P45-B P50-B P55-B P60-B P70-B P80-B|
|Conveyor Chain||Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (A Series)||C08A-1-2-3 C10A-1-2-3 C12-1-2-3 C24A-1-2-3 C32A-1-2-3|
|C35 C40-1-2-3 C50-1-2-3 C80-1-2-3 C100-1-2-3 C120-1-2-3 C140-1-2-3 C160-1-2-3|
|Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (B Series)||C08B-1-2-3 C10B-1-2-3 C12B-1-2-3 C16-1-2-3 C20B-1-2-3 C24B-1-2-3 C28B-1-2-3 C32B-1-2-3|
|Double Pitch Conveyor Chain||C208A C208AH C208B C208BL C210A C210AL C212A C212AH C212AHL C216A C216AL C216AH C216AHL C220A C220AL C220AH C220AHL C224A C224AL C224AH C224AHL C232A C232AL C232AH C232AHL|
|C2050 C2052 C2060 C2062 C2060H C2080 C2080H C2082 C2082H C2100 C2100H C2102 C2102H C2120 C2120H C2122 C2122H C2160 C2160H C2162 C2162H|
|Double Pius Speed Chain||BS25-C206B BS25-C208A BS25-C210A BS25-C212A BS30-C206B BS30-C208B BS30-C210B BS30-C212B|
|Conveyor Chain (M Series)||M20 M28 M40 M56 M80|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (MC Series)||MC28 MC56 MC112 MC224|
|Conveyor Chain (FV Series)||FV40 FV63 FV90 FV112 FV140|
|Conveyor Chain (FVT Series)||FVT40 FVT63 FVT90 FVT112 FVT140 FVT180 FVT250 FVT315|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (FVC Series)||FVC63 FVC90 FVC112 FVC140 FVC180 FVC250 FVC315|
|Conveyor Chain (Z Series)||Z40 Z100 Z160 Z300|
|Conveyor Chain (ZE Series)||ZE40 ZE100 ZE160 ZE300|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (ZC Series)||ZC21 ZC40 ZC60 ZC150 ZC300|
|Hollow Pin Chains||08BHPF 08BHPF5 08BHP9 10BHPF3 10BHPF4 12BHPF2 12BHPF3 16BHPF3 16BHPF4 40HP 08BHPF7 08BHP 50HP 50HPF4 50H-HP 60HP 60HPF1 80HP 80HPF1 80HPF2 80H-HP 80HPF3 80HPF4 HB41.75F5 A2080HP|
|Welded-type cranked link chains||WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR106 WH106 WR110 WH110 WR111 WH111 WR124 WH124 WR132 WH132 WR150 WH150 WR155 WH155 WR157 WH157 WR78F5 WH78F4 WH124F1 WH111F1|
|Palm oil Chains||P101.6F2 P152F14 P152F17 P152F29 90R-S P101.6F64 P76.7 P152F31|
|Sugar mill chains||DH9063 DH2198 P152F93K2 P152F78K2 DH 0571 0 DH1796 P152F77-AS2 P203.2F9|
|Rubber gloves carrier chains||P100F155 P100F13 P100F139 P150/90|
|Lumber conveyor chains||81X 81XH 81XHE 81XHH 81XHS 500R 441.100R|
|Sharp top chains||08AF34 08BF21 10AF8 41F6 06BF1 06BF37 08AF41 08BF44 08AF8…|
|Stainless Steel Chain||Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(A Series)||25SS-1 35SS-1 41SS-1 40SS-1 50SS-1 60SS-1 80SS-1 100SS-1 120SS-1|
|Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(B Series)||05BSS-1 06BSS-1 08BSS-1 10BSS-1 12BSS-1 16BSS-1 20BSS-1 24BSS-1|
|Stainless Steel Roller Chain With Straight Side Plates||C40SS-1 C50SS-1 C60SS-1 C80SS-1 C100SS-1 C120SS-1 C08BSS-1 C10BSS-1 C12BSS-1 C16BSS-1 C20BSS-1 C24BSS-1|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Transmission Chain||2040SS 2050SS 2060SS 2080SS 2100SS 2120SS 208BSS 210BSS 212BSS 216BSS 220BSS 224BSS|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Conveyor Chain||C2040SS C2040HSS C208BSS C2050SS C2060SS C2060HSS C2080SS C2080HSS C2100SS C2100HSS C2120SS C2120HSS|
|Stainless Steel Hollow Pin Chain||08BHFSS 40HPSS 50HPSS 60HPSS 12BHPSS 80HPSS C2040HPSS C2050HPSS C2060HPSS C2080HPSS HB50.8SS|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Hollow Pin Chain||C2042HPSS C2052HPSS C2062HPSS C2082HPSS C2042H-HPSS C2052H-HPSS C2062H-HPSS C2082H-HPSS|
|Lifting Chain||Car Parking Chain||12AT-1 16AT-1-2 20AT-1-2-3 24AT-1-2|
|Leaf Chain||LH0822 LH0823 LH571 LH0844 LH0846 LH 0571 LH1571 LH1571 LH1034 LH1044 LH1046 LH1066 LH1088 LH1222 LH1223 LH1234 LH1244 LH1246 LH1266 LH1288|
|BL422 BL423 BL434 BL444 BL446 BL466 BL488 BL522 BL523 BL534 BL544 BL546 BL566 BL588 BL622 BL623 BL634 BL644 BL646 BL666 BL688|
|Multiple Plate Bearing Pin Chain||LF30 MP50F2 MP50.8 MP70F1 MP70F2 MP70F3 MP80F1 MP90F1 MP90F2 MP110F1|
|Rollerless Lift Chain||45-1 55-1 65-1 85-1 105-1 125-1 145-1 165-1|
|Agricultural Chain||S Type Steel Agricultural Chain & Attachments||S32 S42 S45 S52 S55 S62 S77 S88 A550 A620|
|C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments||CA550 CA550/S55 CA555 CA550HD CA550V CA557 CA620 CA2801 38.1R 38.4R 38.4V 38.4VB|
|Rice Harvester Chain||S3558T-48001 S3558T-48002|
|Drop Forged Chain Series||Drop Forged Rivetless Chain||Imperial: 80H X348 X458 468H X658 X678 678 698 998 9118 S348 S458 S678 S698 S9118, Metric system: XT100 XT160|
|Cast Detachable Chain||55 57 62 74 78|
|Steel Detachable Chain||25 32 32W 51 52 55 62|
|Cast Iron Chain||Cast Iron Chain (C Series)||C55 C55L C77 C188 C188L C102B C111 C131 C132|
|Cast Iron Chain (H Series)||H60 H78 H82 H110|
|Cast Iron Chain (4 Series)||462 477 488 4103 720 720S 730|
|Cast Iron Chain BRH188||BRH188 C188CP C102B-K2 C55A C55B C55D CC600 H78A H78B H130 H138 MC33 103 4103F29 907-E51|
|Welded chains||WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR124 WH124|
|Forging Hanging Chain||X228 X348 X458 X678 698|
1. The material shall be 40Cr or above alloy steel
2. All raw materials are customized by large domestic steel plants. Before entering the plant, secondary tests are carried out to ensure stable and controllable product materials.
3. The basic amount of chain parts have realized white motion and CNC-controlled production
4. Mesh belt furnaces, infiltration, high frequency, etc., are used for heat treatment to make the chain plate and shaft sleeve reach the working state. The quenching medium is made of Korean Dragon base oil
5. Professional inspection personnel are assigned to inspect each level to ensure the product quality
6. Over 20 years of operation, we have accumulated a lot of practical experience, especially in the non-standard chain leading city, which enjoys a good reputation in the industry
The company mainly produces a variety of A and B series of short pitch precision roller chains for transmission, double pitch transmission chains, double pitch conveying roller accessories, short pitch conveying roller chain accessories, stereo garage chains, pin chains, double speed chains, scraper chain, pumping unit chain, sugar machinery particular chain, hollow pin roller chain and sleeve chain, large roller conveying chain and accessories, ZGS38 combine chain and accessories, S-type C-type steel agricultural machinery chain and accessories, conveyor chain, beer and beverage machinery conveyor chain, side bend flat top conveyor chain, brown oil press conveyor chain, etc. – series.
Our company has Ward, Yangli, and other precision stamping equipment. CHINAMFG laser cutting machine, automatic submerged arc welding machine, and other cutting equipment. XH precision leveling equipment, DM high-speed circular saw machine, CNC lathe, heavy double-end square milling machine, and other machining equipment. Fully automatic mesh belt quenching line, well-type gas carburizing furnace, vacuum mold furnace, high-frequency furnace, and other heat treatment equipment, lifting and hanging shot blasting machine barrel, and other surface treatment equipment.
Our company has a CHINAMFG technical force, advanced technology, a short development cycle of new products, and complete and perfect testing. The products are sold all over the world.
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
How do you troubleshoot chain skipping or slipping issues in an industrial chain?
Chain skipping or slipping issues in an industrial chain can lead to decreased efficiency and potential equipment damage. Here are some steps to troubleshoot and address these issues:
- Check chain tension: Ensure that the chain is properly tensioned according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. An overly loose or tight chain can cause skipping or slipping.
- Inspect sprockets: Examine the sprockets for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Worn or damaged sprocket teeth can cause chain skipping. Correct any alignment issues and replace worn sprockets if necessary.
- Inspect chain condition: Inspect the chain for signs of wear, elongation, or damage. A worn or stretched chain may not properly engage with the sprockets, leading to skipping or slipping. If the chain is significantly worn, it may need to be replaced.
- Clean and lubricate the chain: Clean the chain thoroughly to remove any debris or contaminants that may be affecting its performance. Apply a suitable lubricant to ensure smooth operation and reduce friction.
- Check drive system components: Examine other components of the drive system, such as bearings, shafts, and gears, for any signs of damage or misalignment. These components can also contribute to chain skipping or slipping.
- Adjust alignment: Ensure that the entire chain drive system is properly aligned. Misalignment can cause uneven tension distribution and lead to chain skipping. Adjust the alignment as needed.
- Inspect drive system tensioners: If the chain drive system includes tensioners, check their condition and adjustment. A malfunctioning or improperly adjusted tensioner can contribute to chain skipping.
- Consult manufacturer guidelines: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the specific industrial chain and equipment being used. Follow their recommended troubleshooting steps and maintenance practices.
- Seek professional assistance if needed: If the issue persists or if you are unsure about the troubleshooting process, it is recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician or the manufacturer’s technical support team.
Addressing chain skipping or slipping issues promptly is important to prevent further damage and maintain the efficiency and reliability of the industrial chain system.
What are the industry standards and regulations for industrial chains?
There are several industry standards and regulations that govern the design, manufacturing, and use of industrial chains. These standards ensure safety, reliability, and performance consistency across different applications. Here are some prominent standards and regulations related to industrial chains:
– ISO 606: This standard specifies the design and dimensions of metric series roller chains used in industrial applications. It provides guidelines for chain pitch, roller diameter, and plate dimensions.
– ANSI/ASME B29.1: This American National Standard covers the design, dimensions, and interchangeability requirements for roller chains, including single, multiple, and double-pitch chains.
– ISO 10823: This standard focuses on the measurement and assessment of chain elongation during operation. It provides guidelines for evaluating the wear and elongation of roller chains.
– OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration): OSHA sets safety standards and regulations to ensure a safe working environment. While it doesn’t specifically address industrial chains, it covers general machine guarding requirements that are applicable to chain-driven machinery.
– Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC): This European directive outlines the essential health and safety requirements for machinery and equipment. It covers aspects such as design, construction, and use of machinery, including industrial chains.
It’s important for manufacturers and users of industrial chains to be aware of these standards and regulations and ensure compliance. Adhering to these standards helps ensure the safety, reliability, and proper functioning of industrial chain systems in various industries.
What industries rely heavily on industrial chains?
Industrial chains play a critical role in various industries where the efficient movement of materials and products is essential. Here are some industries that heavily rely on industrial chains:
- Automotive industry: Industrial chains are used in automotive assembly lines for conveying and transferring components, as well as in engine systems for power transmission.
- Food and beverage industry: Industrial chains are widely used in food processing and packaging applications, such as conveying products, sorting, bottling, and canning.
- Mining industry: Industrial chains are utilized in mining equipment and conveyors for transporting ores, minerals, and bulk materials in harsh and demanding environments.
- Construction industry: Industrial chains are employed in construction machinery, such as cranes and excavators, for lifting heavy loads and facilitating construction operations.
- Agricultural industry: Industrial chains are essential in agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, and harvesters, for power transmission and operating various components.
- Material handling industry: Industrial chains are widely used in material handling systems, such as conveyors, elevators, and warehouse automation, for efficient movement and sorting of goods.
- Paper and printing industry: Industrial chains are used in printing presses, bindery equipment, and paper manufacturing machines for paper handling and conveying.
- Chemical industry: Industrial chains are employed in chemical processing equipment, including mixers, reactors, and dryers, for material handling and process operations.
- Power generation industry: Industrial chains are used in power generation systems, such as steam turbines and generators, for transmitting power and controlling rotational movements.
- Textile industry: Industrial chains are utilized in textile machinery, such as weaving looms and spinning machines, for yarn movement and fabric production.
These are just a few examples, and industrial chains are found in numerous other industries where they enable efficient and reliable material handling, power transmission, and machine operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-22