ISO16949: 2009 Approved Industrial Chain
Why Choose Us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, industrial chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
1. Industrial Chain Parts
2. Production flow chart
1. Incoming material
3. Production of chain board (cold roll steel/punch/heat treatment/shot blasting/cleaning)
4. Production of roller(burr wiping & smear/heat treatment/wiping grinding/cleaning)
5. Production of quill(burr wiping & smear/centerless cylindrical grinding/heat treatment/shining)
6. Production of shaft(cutting/chamfering/heat treatment/ centerless cylindrical grinding/cleaning)
8. Final inspection
4. Company Information
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
How do you troubleshoot chain skipping or slipping issues in an industrial chain?
Chain skipping or slipping issues in an industrial chain can lead to decreased efficiency and potential equipment damage. Here are some steps to troubleshoot and address these issues:
- Check chain tension: Ensure that the chain is properly tensioned according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. An overly loose or tight chain can cause skipping or slipping.
- Inspect sprockets: Examine the sprockets for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Worn or damaged sprocket teeth can cause chain skipping. Correct any alignment issues and replace worn sprockets if necessary.
- Inspect chain condition: Inspect the chain for signs of wear, elongation, or damage. A worn or stretched chain may not properly engage with the sprockets, leading to skipping or slipping. If the chain is significantly worn, it may need to be replaced.
- Clean and lubricate the chain: Clean the chain thoroughly to remove any debris or contaminants that may be affecting its performance. Apply a suitable lubricant to ensure smooth operation and reduce friction.
- Check drive system components: Examine other components of the drive system, such as bearings, shafts, and gears, for any signs of damage or misalignment. These components can also contribute to chain skipping or slipping.
- Adjust alignment: Ensure that the entire chain drive system is properly aligned. Misalignment can cause uneven tension distribution and lead to chain skipping. Adjust the alignment as needed.
- Inspect drive system tensioners: If the chain drive system includes tensioners, check their condition and adjustment. A malfunctioning or improperly adjusted tensioner can contribute to chain skipping.
- Consult manufacturer guidelines: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the specific industrial chain and equipment being used. Follow their recommended troubleshooting steps and maintenance practices.
- Seek professional assistance if needed: If the issue persists or if you are unsure about the troubleshooting process, it is recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician or the manufacturer’s technical support team.
Addressing chain skipping or slipping issues promptly is important to prevent further damage and maintain the efficiency and reliability of the industrial chain system.
What are the noise levels associated with industrial chains?
The noise levels associated with industrial chains can vary depending on several factors, including chain design, lubrication, and operating conditions.
Chain Design: The design of the industrial chain, including the type of chain and its construction, can impact noise levels. Chains with smoother surfaces and precision manufacturing techniques tend to produce less noise.
Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the chain is essential for reducing noise. Applying a suitable lubricant to the chain can minimize friction and vibration, resulting in quieter operation.
Operating Conditions: The operating conditions of the industrial chain, such as the load, speed, and tension, can also affect noise levels. Higher loads and speeds, as well as inadequate tensioning, can increase noise levels.
Overall, it is important to consider noise levels when using industrial chains, particularly in noise-sensitive environments. Implementing proper chain design, regular lubrication, and maintaining appropriate operating conditions can help minimize noise and create a more comfortable work environment.
How does an industrial chain work in a manufacturing process?
An industrial chain plays a crucial role in a manufacturing process by facilitating the movement of materials or products along a predetermined path. Here’s a detailed explanation of how an industrial chain works:
- Input of materials: The manufacturing process begins with the input of raw materials or components onto the industrial chain. These materials are usually placed onto the chain manually or through automated systems.
- Chain movement: The industrial chain is set into motion, either by a motor or by connecting it to a power source. As the chain moves, it carries the materials or products along its path.
- Transfer and handling: The materials or products are transferred from one workstation to another as they move along the industrial chain. This transfer can involve various processes such as assembly, inspection, packaging, or any other manufacturing operation.
- Control and synchronization: The movement of the industrial chain is controlled and synchronized to ensure proper timing and coordination of the manufacturing process. This can be achieved through the use of sensors, actuators, and control systems that monitor and adjust the speed, direction, and position of the chain.
- Output and completion: As the materials or products reach the end of the industrial chain, they are either ready for further processing or considered as finished goods. They are then removed from the chain and directed to the next stage of the manufacturing process or prepared for shipment.
The working principle of an industrial chain involves the continuous loop movement of the chain, which allows for the smooth and controlled transfer of materials or products. The chain’s design, including the type of links, pitch, and attachments, is optimized to meet the specific requirements of the manufacturing process, such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
By utilizing an industrial chain in a manufacturing process, companies can achieve increased efficiency, improved productivity, and enhanced automation. The precise and reliable movement of materials or products provided by the industrial chain ensures a streamlined and synchronized manufacturing operation.
editor by CX 2023-11-17