Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
How do you ensure proper tensioning and alignment of an industrial chain drive?
Proper tensioning and alignment of an industrial chain drive are crucial for optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the system. Here are the steps to ensure correct tensioning and alignment:
1. Determine the manufacturer's recommended tension for the specific industrial chain being used. This information can usually be found in the chain drive system documentation or provided by the manufacturer.
2. Measure the current tension of the chain using a tension measuring tool or gauge. This is typically done by applying a known force to a specific point on the chain and measuring the elongation or deflection.
3. Compare the measured tension with the recommended tension. If the measured tension is lower, the chain needs to be tensioned, while if it is higher, the tension needs to be reduced.
4. Adjust the tension by either increasing or decreasing the slack in the chain. This is usually done by adjusting the position of the chain tensioner or by altering the position of the chain drive components, such as the motor or sprockets.
5. Repeat the tension measurement and adjustment process until the recommended tension is achieved. It is important to ensure the tension is evenly distributed across the chain.
1. Check the alignment of the chain drive components, including the motor, sprockets, and shafts. Misalignment can cause excessive wear, noise, and reduced efficiency.
2. Use alignment tools, such as laser alignment devices or straight edges, to assess the alignment of the components. The goal is to ensure that the chain runs parallel to the sprockets and that the sprockets are properly aligned with each other.
3. Make adjustments to correct any misalignment. This may involve shimming or repositioning the components to achieve proper alignment.
4. Verify the alignment by observing the chain's movement and its interaction with the sprockets during operation. The chain should run smoothly without excessive vibration, noise, or rubbing against the sprocket teeth.
5. Regularly monitor the tension and alignment of the industrial chain drive and make necessary adjustments as part of the routine maintenance program.
Proper tensioning and alignment help minimize chain wear, reduce the risk of premature failure, and ensure smooth and efficient operation of the industrial chain drive system.
Can an industrial chain be used for vertical lifting applications?
Yes, industrial chains can be used for vertical lifting applications. However, several factors need to be considered to ensure safe and efficient lifting operations:
- Chain type and strength: The industrial chain selected for vertical lifting applications must have the appropriate strength and load capacity to safely lift the intended load.
- Safety factors: It is crucial to consider the safety factors and ensure that the selected chain is capable of handling the maximum expected load without exceeding its rated capacity.
- Overhead clearance: Sufficient overhead clearance is necessary to accommodate the length of the chain and prevent any obstructions during the lifting process.
- Proper tensioning: The chain must be properly tensioned to prevent slippage or excessive slack, which can compromise the lifting operation.
- Guidance and control: Proper guidance and control mechanisms should be in place to ensure smooth and controlled vertical movement of the load.
- Maintenance and inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the chain are essential to identify any signs of wear, damage, or fatigue that may compromise its integrity and lifting capability.
It is important to consult industry standards, regulations, and specific manufacturer guidelines to determine the suitability of an industrial chain for a vertical lifting application. Additionally, working with experienced professionals and following established safety protocols is crucial to ensure the safe and effective use of the industrial chain in lifting operations.
What materials are commonly used in industrial chains?
Industrial chains are constructed using various materials to meet specific application requirements. The choice of material depends on factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, corrosion resistance, and temperature resistance. Here are some commonly used materials in industrial chains:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is widely used in industrial chains due to its strength, durability, and affordability. It offers good resistance to wear and can handle moderate loads in standard operating conditions.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steels are alloyed with other elements to enhance their mechanical properties, such as increased strength, hardness, and wear resistance. Alloy steel chains are commonly used in heavy-duty applications where higher load capacities and greater toughness are required.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel chains are highly corrosion-resistant and are suitable for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high temperatures is a concern. They offer excellent durability and can withstand harsh environments, making them ideal for industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine applications.
- Plastic: Plastic chains, typically made from engineering-grade polymers such as acetal or nylon, are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and offer low friction. They are often used in applications where reduced noise, lubrication-free operation, and resistance to chemicals or moisture are desired.
- Specialty Alloys: In specific industries or applications with extreme conditions, specialty alloys such as stainless steel alloys, nickel alloys, or heat-resistant alloys may be used to provide exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, or temperature resistance.
It’s important to consider the material compatibility with the environment, load requirements, and other factors when selecting an industrial chain for a particular application. Consulting with manufacturers or industry experts can help determine the most suitable material for specific industrial chain needs.
editor by CX 2023-10-09