Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
Can an industrial chain be used in corrosive or abrasive environments?
Yes, industrial chains can be used in corrosive or abrasive environments, but the selection of the appropriate chain material and proper maintenance practices are crucial for their reliable performance. Here are some considerations:
- Corrosive Environments: In corrosive environments where the chain is exposed to chemicals, moisture, or other corrosive substances, it is essential to choose a chain material that offers excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel chains or chains with corrosion-resistant coatings are commonly used in such applications. These materials provide protection against rust and corrosion.
- Abrasive Environments: In abrasive environments where the chain is subjected to wear and abrasion, it is important to select a chain with high hardness and resistance to wear. Chains made from materials like alloy steel or with hardened components are suitable for such conditions. Additionally, chains with specialized surface treatments or coatings can provide extra protection against abrasion.
- Maintenance Practices: Proper maintenance is essential to extend the lifespan of an industrial chain in corrosive or abrasive environments. Regular cleaning of the chain to remove contaminants and applying appropriate lubrication can help reduce friction, wear, and corrosion. Inspecting the chain regularly for signs of damage or wear and addressing any issues promptly can also prevent premature failure.
- Considerations for Material Selection: When choosing an industrial chain for corrosive or abrasive environments, consider factors such as the specific chemicals or substances present, temperature variations, humidity levels, and the intensity of abrasion. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can help in selecting the most suitable chain material and design for your specific application.
By selecting the right chain material, implementing proper maintenance practices, and considering the specific requirements of the corrosive or abrasive environment, industrial chains can effectively operate and withstand the challenges posed by such conditions.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for an industrial chain?
Selecting the right lubricant for an industrial chain is crucial to ensure its smooth operation, reduce wear, and extend its lifespan. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing the appropriate lubricant:
1. Chain type: Different types of industrial chains may have specific lubrication requirements. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations or technical specifications to determine the compatible lubricant.
2. Operating conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants like dust or chemicals. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific conditions and provide adequate protection.
3. Load and speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the chain system. High loads or high speeds may require lubricants with enhanced film strength and viscosity to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
4. Lubricant properties: Look for lubricants with properties such as high viscosity index, good thermal stability, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and water resistance. These properties contribute to better lubrication and protection.
5. Lubrication method: Consider the lubrication method available for the chain system, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or oil bath lubrication. Ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with the chosen lubrication method.
6. Maintenance schedule: Assess the maintenance intervals and frequency of lubrication. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting performance, reducing the frequency of relubrication and maintenance requirements.
7. Environmental impact: Take into account any environmental regulations or considerations when selecting a lubricant. Choose environmentally friendly options, such as biodegradable or low-toxicity lubricants, if required.
Consult with lubricant suppliers or industry experts for specific recommendations based on your application and chain system requirements. They can provide valuable insights and help you select the most suitable lubricant to optimize the performance and longevity of your industrial chain.
Can an industrial chain be repaired or does it need to be replaced entirely?
Whether an industrial chain can be repaired or needs to be replaced entirely depends on the extent of damage and the type of chain. In some cases, minor issues with an industrial chain can be repaired, while in other cases, replacement may be necessary. Here are some considerations:
- Extent of damage: If the chain has minor issues such as a damaged link or a loose pin, it may be possible to repair it by replacing the damaged component. However, if the chain has significant damage, such as severe elongation or multiple broken links, it may be more cost-effective to replace the entire chain.
- Type of chain: The repairability of an industrial chain also depends on its construction and design. Some chains, such as roller chains, can be disassembled and repaired by replacing individual components. However, other types of chains, such as welded steel chains, may be difficult or impractical to repair and may require complete replacement.
- Manufacturer’s recommendations: It is essential to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding repairs. The manufacturer can provide specific information on whether the chain can be repaired and the proper procedures to follow.
- Cost and time considerations: Repairing an industrial chain may require specialized tools, replacement parts, and technical expertise. It is important to consider the cost of repairs, including labor and materials, compared to the cost of a new chain. Additionally, repair time should be taken into account, as it may result in downtime for the equipment or production line.
Ultimately, the decision to repair or replace an industrial chain should be based on factors such as the extent of damage, the chain’s design, manufacturer’s recommendations, and cost-effectiveness. It is recommended to consult with a qualified technician or contact the manufacturer for guidance in making this determination.
editor by CX 2023-09-04