Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
What are the benefits of using plastic industrial chains?
Plastic industrial chains offer several advantages in various applications. Here are some benefits of using plastic industrial chains:
- Corrosion resistance: Plastic chains are highly resistant to corrosion, making them suitable for use in corrosive environments where metal chains may degrade over time.
- Chemical resistance: Plastic chains can withstand exposure to a wide range of chemicals without deteriorating, making them ideal for applications in chemical processing or handling.
- Lightweight: Plastic chains are significantly lighter than their metal counterparts, reducing the overall weight of the system and allowing for easier handling and installation.
- Low noise: Plastic chains produce less noise during operation compared to metal chains, making them suitable for applications where noise reduction is important, such as in food processing or packaging.
- Self-lubricating: Some plastic chains are designed with self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for frequent lubrication and maintenance.
- High strength: Despite their lightweight nature, plastic chains can still provide high tensile strength and load-bearing capabilities, making them suitable for various heavy-duty applications.
- Low friction: Plastic chains exhibit low friction characteristics, resulting in smoother and more efficient operation, reducing power consumption and wear.
- Design flexibility: Plastic chains can be molded into various shapes and sizes, allowing for customization and adaptation to specific application requirements.
- Cost-effective: Plastic chains are often more cost-effective compared to metal chains, making them an economical choice for many industrial applications.
Plastic industrial chains offer a range of benefits, including resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and noise, lightweight design, self-lubrication, and design flexibility, making them suitable for a wide range of industries and applications.
What is the load capacity of an industrial chain?
An industrial chain’s load capacity refers to the maximum amount of weight or force it can safely withstand without experiencing failure or damage. The load capacity of an industrial chain depends on several factors, including its design, construction, material, and size.
Industrial chains are engineered and manufactured to handle a wide range of load capacities, from light-duty applications to heavy-duty industrial operations. The load capacity of a specific industrial chain is typically provided by the manufacturer and can be found in product specifications or technical documentation.
The load capacity of an industrial chain is influenced by various factors, such as:
- Chain Type and Size: Different chain types, such as roller chains, silent chains, or engineering steel chains, have varying load capacities. Additionally, the size or pitch of the chain also affects its load capacity, with larger chains generally having higher load capacities.
- Chain Material and Construction: The material used to construct the chain, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, or alloy steel, affects its strength and load-bearing capacity. The chain’s construction, including the number and arrangement of links, also plays a role in determining its load capacity.
- Operating Conditions: The environment in which the industrial chain operates, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals or corrosive substances, can impact its load capacity. Extreme conditions may require special chains with higher load ratings.
- Application Requirements: The specific application and the forces involved, such as tension, shock loads, or dynamic forces, need to be considered when determining the appropriate load capacity of an industrial chain.
To ensure the safe and efficient operation of an industrial chain, it is crucial to select a chain with an appropriate load capacity for the intended application. Exceeding the recommended load capacity can lead to premature wear, chain failure, or safety hazards. Consulting the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines, as well as engineering calculations, can help determine the suitable load capacity for a given industrial chain.
What are the signs of wear and tear in an industrial chain?
Monitoring the condition of an industrial chain is essential to identify signs of wear and tear. Here are some common signs to watch for:
- Chain Elongation: Measure the chain’s pitch to check for elongation. Excessive elongation indicates wear in the chain and can lead to poor performance and premature failure.
- Worn Sprocket Teeth: Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear. Worn or misshapen teeth can cause the chain to skip or slip, resulting in decreased efficiency and increased stress on the system.
- Chain Flexibility: Assess the flexibility of the chain by bending it. If the chain is stiff or has tight spots, it may indicate corrosion, inadequate lubrication, or worn components.
- Visible Damage: Look for any visible damage on the chain, such as bent links, cracked or broken plates, or missing pins or rollers. These can weaken the chain’s integrity and compromise its performance.
- Excessive Noise: Unusual noise during operation, such as grinding, rattling, or squeaking, can indicate a problem with the chain. It may be caused by misalignment, inadequate lubrication, or worn components.
- Increased Friction: Check for excessive heat or signs of friction, such as discoloration or hot spots. Increased friction can accelerate wear and lead to premature failure.
- Poor Tension: Assess the chain’s tension by checking for slack or excessive tightness. Improper tension can cause the chain to wear unevenly and affect its performance.
Regular inspections and maintenance are crucial to identify these signs of wear and tear. Addressing issues promptly, such as replacing worn components or adjusting tension, can help prolong the life of the industrial chain and prevent unexpected failures.
editor by CX 2023-07-28