Factory Direct Sale Window Blind K65 Heavy Duty Clutch Accessories for Roller Blinds


Product Description

Factory immediate sale Window Blind K65 Large Duty Clutch Components for Roller Blinds.

CZPT Characteristics:
1,In-construct Metal spring foundation.one:five equipment deceleration system,50% labor conserving.
two.Higher strength PA66,Steel core braking system.
3.Idler locolizer technique ,convenient Localization.
four.Adjustable localizer,Handy adjustment.
five,Hanging idler bracket system,little gap and convenient installation.
six,Max load 15G,Max width 4M,Max height 6M


Our Benefits

This model is a more contemporary and top-position design and style ,beacuase the weighty obligation and massive spot of roller blinds ,implies this program will make the chain pulling simpler,much more lavor-conserving and time-preserving .a ideal decision for high high quality office,villa,home,large resort.
Far more rewards:
one.Clutch reduction ratio twenty-fifty% labor-preserving
2.Metal core style ,dress in resistance.
3.Much more model option for diverse matching roller blinds 
4.Go existence test ten,000 instances ,long lifestyle support
five.Warranty 5 many years ,prefect following- sales service 
6.Sample and testing can be organized before long


Model K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds area: ≤8mtwo ≤12mtwo ≤20m2
Reduction ratio: one:one/one:1.five 1:1.65 1:five
Labor – preserving: 20% thirty% fifty%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm


Business Profile



Connected you may possibly like


Merchandise Parameters


Item title: Roller blinds clutch method
Materials : PA66+GF,POM,Pc
Bracket: 2mm brackets,steel plate
Package: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: five hundred~1000 sets
Guide time : 30 days 
Warranty: 5 years


Comprehensive Photographs


Q1: Are you the producer factory or trading organization?

A: We are the producer with professional create encounter on window coverings more than 10 several years. We very own each of Domestic and global sales department.

Q2: Where is your manufacturing facility situated? How can I go to there?

A: Our manufacturing facility is found in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km length from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will select you up at the airport!

Q3: What is actually your lead time, how to shipment?

A: 30 workdays by sea.

This autumn: How to get a sample?

A: To make contact with us any time, We offer you a totally free sample of some common designs to our potential consumers ,and a testing treatment to your nation is ok .but the freight cost will be on you .

Q5: China shipping and delivery and customized duties?

A: We are liable for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are accountable for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your country.

Q6: How I can spend you?

A: We will publish our account info in the invoice, you only want to take the invoice to financial institution payment. 

Q7: Can I pay when the solution is right here?

A: You want to shell out 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% compensated before we transported.


Factory Direct Sale Window Blind K65 Heavy Duty Clutch Accessories for Roller Blinds