Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really units us apart from the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven merchandise are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required job on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or component to be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Split Taper Bushing china Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys in both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered products with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no added alteration. These bushings can match almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.